Why Some People Look Years Older Than They Really Are * It’s just a fact that some people age faster than others. Many factors go into this fact...Read More
GET 2 Preferred Customers- It’s PAID for YOU…
- The Team at Jeunesse® loves rewarding people who believe in our products—with this in mind, we created the “Get 2 It’s Paid for You” program.
- If you are a Distributor, sign up your first two Preferred Customers (PCs) (one will automatically be placed on your left and the second on your right) and you:
1.Get $50.00 USD
2.Automatically become qualified for the month
3.Send 60 CV points upline
4.Get two FREE bottles of LUMINESCE™ cellular rejuvenation serum
For every additional two PCs you sign up after these first two, you will continue to get another $50.00 USD bonus, remain qualified for the current month, send 60 CV points upline, and get ten of our LUMINESCE™ serum minis for FREE complete with custom-made postcards for you to share with your friends and family.
“Get 2 It´s Paid for You” allows a regular retail customer to sign up as a Preferred Customer. Send them to your website and have them click on the “Preferred Customer” link on the upper right-hand side of the page.
* Feel Full for Hours * We've rounded up seven surprisingly filling foods that can satiate you for hours. * Post-Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, models claim that the way they keep...Read More
* Apple Cider Vinegar: The Benefits and How to Use It * What if there was a healthy, organic, and cheap miracle tonic that could facilitate digestion and detoxification,...Read More
* How Negative Thinking Can Ruin Your Life * I know a woman, a full-time resident of the negative zone, who saved for years to go on her dream...Read More
* The Ultimate Guide to Caffeine: Black Tea vs. Coffee * We decided to investigate the health properties of both coffee and black tea to see how they compare...Read More
* Are Your Pots And Pans Poisoning You? * Like penicillin, Coca-Cola’s secret recipe, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, the discovery of Teflon’s nonstick powers was a total and...Read More
* Unlocking the Spice Secrets of Temple Priests and Monks * The Jerusalem Post recently did a story on Tel Aviv University professor Michael Ovadia, a research specialist who...Read More
Turmeric: The Healing Spice * Turmeric, a spice known for its glorious yellow color, has been used in Asian kitchens for thousands of years. The spice is...Read More
* Top 12 Cholesterol-Lowering Foods * Cholesterol is often one of the most misunderstood aspects of heart health. For many people, a cholesterol-lowering diet brings to mind low-fat meals...Read More