Kale Salad with Apples, Avocado & Grilled Maple Tempeh * The aspens are changing their greens for yellows here in Colorado. Golden branches hug the base of the...Read More
GET 2 Preferred Customers- It’s PAID for YOU…
- The Team at Jeunesse® loves rewarding people who believe in our products—with this in mind, we created the “Get 2 It’s Paid for You” program.
- If you are a Distributor, sign up your first two Preferred Customers (PCs) (one will automatically be placed on your left and the second on your right) and you:
1.Get $50.00 USD
2.Automatically become qualified for the month
3.Send 60 CV points upline
4.Get two FREE bottles of LUMINESCE™ cellular rejuvenation serum
For every additional two PCs you sign up after these first two, you will continue to get another $50.00 USD bonus, remain qualified for the current month, send 60 CV points upline, and get ten of our LUMINESCE™ serum minis for FREE complete with custom-made postcards for you to share with your friends and family.
“Get 2 It´s Paid for You” allows a regular retail customer to sign up as a Preferred Customer. Send them to your website and have them click on the “Preferred Customer” link on the upper right-hand side of the page.
* Leafy Green Recipes from Dr. Kale * Kaleslaw You may not think of coleslaw as sexy, and you’d be right—most coleslaw is far from a turn-on. But this colorful,...Read More
* How to Forgive * Science shows learning to forgive can make you happier and healthier. * Your mom told you to forgive. And most religions encourage forgiveness. Plus, it’s just...Read More
* 6 Secrets of Happy Relationships * Before the battles begin, we start out believing that being with this person will make us happy. Ironically, that’s the critical mistake… “This...Read More
Your Breath Is Your Super Power * If you’ve ever taken a yoga class, you’ve heard some reference to the breath at some point. We know it’s incredibly...Read More
Only You Can Decide Who You’re Going to Be * When I left for the University of Georgia in the fall of 1975, I had absolutely zero clue...Read More
* The Gift of Breath * A dear friend of mine recently succumbed to emphysema. Before he became ill, he’d been a scholar and a poet and a social...Read More
* The Many Possibilities of Joy in a Small Cup: Yoga, Life, and the Second Chakra * Lately, I’m really into joy. That probably makes me sound like a jerk....Read More