* Leafy Green Recipes from Dr. Kale * Kaleslaw You may not think of coleslaw as sexy, and you’d be right—most coleslaw is far from a turn-on. But this colorful,...Read More
Part of Y.E.S.
The Jeunesse Youth Enhancement System uses DNA repair and antioxidant ingredients to improve cell performance and longevity. Our patent-pending Stem Cell Innovation helps generate new, vital skin cells in the first place.
The science of stem cells
Dr. Nathan Newman, a world-renowned dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, began searching for a topical treatment to help patients recovering from burns and severe injuries. Knowing that stem cells drive cell growth and regeneration, he isolated the stem cell growth factors that serve as the “language” communicating cellular activity. Although other scientists were using plant-based growth factors, Dr. Newman derived his growth factors from the stem cells of healthy adults, theorizing that cell communication in the same “language” would be more effective.
The power behind LUMINESCE™
The results were remarkable. And his 200+ growth factor complex is what you’ll experience in LUMINESCE™ products from Jeunesse. This potent growth factor complex is able to rejuvenate skin cells faster and at a molecular level. New cell production is stimulated, resulting in increased collagen and elastin for firmer skin tone. New cells also give your complexion a fuller appearance with a healthy, vibrant glow. With LUMINESCE™, skin appears younger, because at the cellular level, it literally is younger.
* How to Forgive * Science shows learning to forgive can make you happier and healthier. * Your mom told you to forgive. And most religions encourage forgiveness. Plus, it’s just...Read More
* 6 Secrets of Happy Relationships * Before the battles begin, we start out believing that being with this person will make us happy. Ironically, that’s the critical mistake… “This...Read More
Your Breath Is Your Super Power * If you’ve ever taken a yoga class, you’ve heard some reference to the breath at some point. We know it’s incredibly...Read More
Only You Can Decide Who You’re Going to Be * When I left for the University of Georgia in the fall of 1975, I had absolutely zero clue...Read More
* The Gift of Breath * A dear friend of mine recently succumbed to emphysema. Before he became ill, he’d been a scholar and a poet and a social...Read More
* The Many Possibilities of Joy in a Small Cup: Yoga, Life, and the Second Chakra * Lately, I’m really into joy. That probably makes me sound like a jerk....Read More
* PFC Every 3: The Secret to Blood Sugar Stabilization * The secret to permanent weight loss isn’t a magic pill or exercise routine. It’s called “PFC Every 3.”...Read More