Breaking the Cycle of Fear * The patient says to the doctor: “Doc, it hurts when I do this!” So the doctor nods her head sagely and replies,...Read More
Part of Y.E.S.
The Jeunesse Youth Enhancement System uses DNA repair and antioxidant ingredients to improve cell performance and longevity. Our patent-pending Stem Cell Innovation helps generate new, vital skin cells in the first place.
The science of stem cells
Dr. Nathan Newman, a world-renowned dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, began searching for a topical treatment to help patients recovering from burns and severe injuries. Knowing that stem cells drive cell growth and regeneration, he isolated the stem cell growth factors that serve as the “language” communicating cellular activity. Although other scientists were using plant-based growth factors, Dr. Newman derived his growth factors from the stem cells of healthy adults, theorizing that cell communication in the same “language” would be more effective.
The power behind LUMINESCE™
The results were remarkable. And his 200+ growth factor complex is what you’ll experience in LUMINESCE™ products from Jeunesse. This potent growth factor complex is able to rejuvenate skin cells faster and at a molecular level. New cell production is stimulated, resulting in increased collagen and elastin for firmer skin tone. New cells also give your complexion a fuller appearance with a healthy, vibrant glow. With LUMINESCE™, skin appears younger, because at the cellular level, it literally is younger.
10 Stories to Nurture your Most Important Relationships * During our last 10-day challenge, we explored the topic of nurturing our relationships. From self-love to romantic relationships and...Read More
* 4 Ways Seniors Can Stay Mentally Sharp * Staying mentally sharp is a goal most seniors have. We all want to stay as independent as possible for as...Read More
* Tips to Get the Best Out of Anti-Aging Products * Did you ever notice if your anti-aging products are showing any effects at all? Well, even the best...Read More
* Jeunesse Ranks Top 20 on DSN Global 100 List #18 * Jeunesse Breaks Top 10 On The North America 50 List In just six short years, Jeunesse has built...Read More
Can’t Sleep? * "About 60 million people suffer from insomnia each year, which can lead to serious sleep deficits and problems." Insomnia is not related to the number of...Read More
* Pain, Explained * A new study suggests that pain should be seen as a complex interplay of elements that form an experience called pain. You hit your thumb with...Read More
* Gut Bacteria Affects Your Mood? * New studies suggest that probiotics do more than help you digest—they may also boost your mood. Audrey Anne Sukacz said she started enriching...Read More
* The Why, How, How Much, When, and Where of Eating * Why and How We Eat In Ayurveda, why we eat is the most important factor in our relationship...Read More