Home Remedies for Vomiting * [embed]https://www.youtube.com/embed/NNoQ-2YblO4[/embed] * Vomiting is generally not a serious health problem. Most often, it is your body’s reaction to a temporary problem. Some of the common causes...Read More
Simple Freedom’s Favorite Internet Marketing Tools and Resources. These are the Tools and Resources that are being used to Build my Business Online.
So these are my marketing tools.
I use them daily because they’re awesome and they make my life a whole lot simpler, which is what “Simple Freedom” is all about. If you’re serious about internet marketing and simplifying your business (and your life), then you’ll love reviewing and using these tools. If you already have something you’re tying to sell or “build” and you just need solid internet marketing tools to help you build your list, follow up and close sales, then you’ll find the tools below.
Are You Completely New to this?
If you’re brand new and just starting to learn, then I’d suggest you read a couple books I’ve written specially for you that break down this whole thing and explains the “big picture” of making money online in a simple way. I have two ebooks I’d recommend if you’re interested in “Internet Marketing” or “Affiliate Marketing” which is what I do.
TWO MANDATORY BOOKS FOR UNDERSTANDING HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE:
If you’re also a Network Marketer and are trying to learn how to build your network marketing business using the Internet and Social Media Networks, then I’d recommend you read two more books specially for you to understand how I learned to use Internet Marketing along with building Network Marketing teams:
Book 1: Magnetic Sponsoring, by Mike Dillard
Book 2: GoPRO by Eric Worre
With these books under your belt, you should have a clear picture of what is really happening online and how professional marketers setup their businesses online and create full time streams of cash flow… all by using smart systems, the Internet and Social Networks.
“But, I’m just starting to learn this. I really want to make money online but I don’t have a business to promote yet. What do you recommend I start with?”
If you’re brand new and looking for a great way to get started online with the most leverage, the best automation and with nothing you need to “reinvent” then I highly recommend you click here and watch this video. It’s the system I use that has everything I basically need to build a full time income in ONE SOLID SYSTEM. Training, systems and coaching is all included by the system and by me personally to help you build cash flow. Simply click the banner below and review this proven system.
You Need Tools to Create Lead Capture Pages Online to Make Offers and Create Leads. This builds your most valuable prospect email list.
*List Building is the CORE of your online business.*
Below you’ll find the tools I use in my own business to build funnels that turn cold traffic into leads and sales for me and build my email list.
1. Done-For-You Complete Online Business-In-A-Box. Empower Network. Education and Training Included. Great for Beginners. You’ll have a blog, the marketing training you need, built-in list building and they even email follow up your prospects for you, present and close your sales.
2. Internet Marketing Education and Attraction Marketing System. My Lead System Pro (MLSP) Affiliate Marketing System. List Building Pages and Funnels Created For You. Use to Marketing Any Home Business. Includes some of the best education and training on internet marketing and attraction marketing. This is great for affiliate marketers and network marketers from any company or program.
3. Facebook Marketing System. 22Social Facebook Marketing App. If you plan on using Facebook for Traffic and Leads, you’ll want this tool. I use it for fast duplication of marketing funnels and training hangouts for my subscribers or my complete sales teams. Great if you plan to master the art and science of getting traffic, leads and sales using Facebook.
4. Complete Internet Marketing Tool Suite. Power Lead System. Perfect for People Who Already Have a Home or MLM Business. This is a complete suite of tools for lead capture and follow up selling pages. As simple as a capture page or as professional as a complete marketing funnel for any company, offer or program. Includes a great autoresponder so you don’t need an outside one.
5. Simple2Advertise Marketing Suite. Another option for lead capture and marketing funnel creation. Beautiful layouts and templates all ready for you to just promote and market.
6. Email Autoresponder. Mailerlite. Independent email autoresponder. You’ll want to use this to build your own email prospect list. NOT needed if you use Power Lead System.
7. Marketing Blog. I’m made hundreds of thousands of dollars in online sales because I use a blog. It’s the anchor to everything I do. Offers and companies come and go but if you have a solid blog platform for your content and branding, you’re in business forever with powerful leverage. You want a good blog that makes money easily. Empower Network Kalatu Blog System. Ready to go. Done for you. Fastest way to start blogging and earning cash flow online. This blog platform is made for making money and includes top level training on how to use to create traffic and sales.
You Now Have Access to ALL the Resources I Use to Make Money Online.
These are the tools that I use daily in my online business to create a presence online, generate traffic, build a follow up list, present my offers and generate sales both on social networks like Facebook and on the Internet at large.
Learning how to make money online doesn’t have to be complicated.
All you really need is a Facebook page, a blog and a lead capture page (funnel) with email autoresponder. With those simple tools, you can create a profitable business from scratch.
fb: Click to connect on facebook!
* 4 Signs You Might Have Messed Up Your Metabolism * Here are four common signs you’ve sent your metabolism reeling, and how to get a reset. Eating six small...Read More
Top 10 Liver-Cleansing Superfoods * The liver, weighing in at about 3 pounds in healthy adults, is one of the body’s vital organs. It is responsible for many...Read More
4 Healthy Habits You Already Know but Aren’t Doing * Your ‘not enough time’ excuse won’t fly here. Think you’re too busy for a healthy lifestyle? Think again. No, it’s...Read More
This short animated video suggests we should stop insisting we’re always right and say we’re sorry. An apology won’t make you weaker in your partner’s eyes. * [embed]http://https://youtu.be/EtXi4mCmD5E[/embed] * Conflict...Read More
Three Reasons To Start A Home Business Today * The recession is getting worse and worse every day and there is no better time to start your own...Read More
* Eat Less Meat (But Still Get Your Protein) With These 3 Power Seeds * Read on for nutrition facts on getting protein from seeds and the best way...Read More
* How To Have A Fit Vacation And Dessert, Too * Dieting and vacation are two words that don't often go together. But if you master these 4 simple...Read More
Do You Drink Enough Water? The lowdown on staying hydrated * A common refrain we hear is that the key to staying hydrated is drinking eight glasses of water...Read More
* Type 2 Diabetes - Are You Lacking Motivation to Exercise? * If you feel like you lack the motivation to exercise, you are not alone. Physical activity is...Read More
* 16 Affirmations For Loving Your Body * What if we were to practice radical self-acceptance? * One of my favorite internet memes reads, “How to have a bikini body: Take...Read More
* Brainwaves: The New Vitals * Brainwaves may soon join blood pressure and heart rate as vital stats. * A visit to the doctor routinely involves a check of a patient’s...Read More
* Rewire Your Brain: 6 Things You Can Do To Stay In The Present * For almost three decades I was one of the least present people on the...Read More
Stop Feeling Guilty About Work-Life Balance 3 tips for making the most of time with those you love best * Work-life balance is one of the hottest issues of...Read More
* Stop the Violence Within * Never speak badly about yourself. It’s a simple statement, one many of us would agree with in concept. But do you follow it’s advice?...Read More
* 4 Ways to Turn Your Potential Into Success * How you choose to think, feel and act in every moment of every day determines the outcomes you are...Read More
Strategic Aging Making the most of what can be the best time of our lives I recently received an e-newsletter from a respected doctor with the subject line...Read More