↓ Extending your mindfulness practice to your memories will serve your loving, harmonious relationship. When we reflect on our relationships, we realize that they are made up of...Read More
Simple Freedom’s Favorite Internet Marketing Tools and Resources. These are the Tools and Resources that are being used to Build my Business Online.
So these are my marketing tools.
I use them daily because they’re awesome and they make my life a whole lot simpler, which is what “Simple Freedom” is all about. If you’re serious about internet marketing and simplifying your business (and your life), then you’ll love reviewing and using these tools. If you already have something you’re tying to sell or “build” and you just need solid internet marketing tools to help you build your list, follow up and close sales, then you’ll find the tools below.
Are You Completely New to this?
If you’re brand new and just starting to learn, then I’d suggest you read a couple books I’ve written specially for you that break down this whole thing and explains the “big picture” of making money online in a simple way. I have two ebooks I’d recommend if you’re interested in “Internet Marketing” or “Affiliate Marketing” which is what I do.
TWO MANDATORY BOOKS FOR UNDERSTANDING HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE:
If you’re also a Network Marketer and are trying to learn how to build your network marketing business using the Internet and Social Media Networks, then I’d recommend you read two more books specially for you to understand how I learned to use Internet Marketing along with building Network Marketing teams:
Book 1: Magnetic Sponsoring, by Mike Dillard
Book 2: GoPRO by Eric Worre
With these books under your belt, you should have a clear picture of what is really happening online and how professional marketers setup their businesses online and create full time streams of cash flow… all by using smart systems, the Internet and Social Networks.
“But, I’m just starting to learn this. I really want to make money online but I don’t have a business to promote yet. What do you recommend I start with?”
If you’re brand new and looking for a great way to get started online with the most leverage, the best automation and with nothing you need to “reinvent” then I highly recommend you click here and watch this video. It’s the system I use that has everything I basically need to build a full time income in ONE SOLID SYSTEM. Training, systems and coaching is all included by the system and by me personally to help you build cash flow. Simply click the banner below and review this proven system.
You Need Tools to Create Lead Capture Pages Online to Make Offers and Create Leads. This builds your most valuable prospect email list.
*List Building is the CORE of your online business.*
Below you’ll find the tools I use in my own business to build funnels that turn cold traffic into leads and sales for me and build my email list.
1. Done-For-You Complete Online Business-In-A-Box. Empower Network. Education and Training Included. Great for Beginners. You’ll have a blog, the marketing training you need, built-in list building and they even email follow up your prospects for you, present and close your sales.
2. Internet Marketing Education and Attraction Marketing System. My Lead System Pro (MLSP) Affiliate Marketing System. List Building Pages and Funnels Created For You. Use to Marketing Any Home Business. Includes some of the best education and training on internet marketing and attraction marketing. This is great for affiliate marketers and network marketers from any company or program.
3. Facebook Marketing System. 22Social Facebook Marketing App. If you plan on using Facebook for Traffic and Leads, you’ll want this tool. I use it for fast duplication of marketing funnels and training hangouts for my subscribers or my complete sales teams. Great if you plan to master the art and science of getting traffic, leads and sales using Facebook.
4. Complete Internet Marketing Tool Suite. Power Lead System. Perfect for People Who Already Have a Home or MLM Business. This is a complete suite of tools for lead capture and follow up selling pages. As simple as a capture page or as professional as a complete marketing funnel for any company, offer or program. Includes a great autoresponder so you don’t need an outside one.
5. Simple2Advertise Marketing Suite. Another option for lead capture and marketing funnel creation. Beautiful layouts and templates all ready for you to just promote and market.
6. Email Autoresponder. Mailerlite. Independent email autoresponder. You’ll want to use this to build your own email prospect list. NOT needed if you use Power Lead System.
7. Marketing Blog. I’m made hundreds of thousands of dollars in online sales because I use a blog. It’s the anchor to everything I do. Offers and companies come and go but if you have a solid blog platform for your content and branding, you’re in business forever with powerful leverage. You want a good blog that makes money easily. Empower Network Kalatu Blog System. Ready to go. Done for you. Fastest way to start blogging and earning cash flow online. This blog platform is made for making money and includes top level training on how to use to create traffic and sales.
You Now Have Access to ALL the Resources I Use to Make Money Online.
These are the tools that I use daily in my online business to create a presence online, generate traffic, build a follow up list, present my offers and generate sales both on social networks like Facebook and on the Internet at large.
Learning how to make money online doesn’t have to be complicated.
All you really need is a Facebook page, a blog and a lead capture page (funnel) with email autoresponder. With those simple tools, you can create a profitable business from scratch.
fb: Click to connect on facebook!
↓ Weight loss sure calls for commitment. while some people opt for getting slim at the gyms other opt for a cost effective option which would leading...Read More
Dieting mythologies have taught us that cravings are our enemies. We are told to ignore the plaintive cries of our evil bodies as they try to...Read More
Image copyright Alex Rotas Image caption GB's Angela Copson, 70, runs to a new world record in the women's 10,000m race...Read More
Here are six tasty ways to boost your intake of lutein. If you’ve been meaning to eat more greens, a new study out from the University of...Read More
Tight hips are a literal pain in the ass. Like, you would think that since your butt lives most of its life in your shadow, it...Read More
When blaming yourself for your own suffering becomes a core belief. When I started having back pain recently, I blamed myself—because surely it could only have been...Read More
Graham Ward was 60 when he was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. It came after decades of eating and drinking too much in a high-stress,...Read More
At first glance, India Morseseems like your typicalfitness blogger. Her page is sprinkled with drool-worthy pictures of avocado toast, selfies in super cute workoutleggings, and loadsof...Read More
↓ Momhood + network marketing = One busy life Being a mom-trepreneur is tough. There are never enough hours in the day to do everything. It’s one of...Read More
Here's the thing: Stress eating is natural, and it's nothing at all to be ashamed of in any sense. What's not OK, however, are the usual...Read More
Update: We've looked into this further and it turns out you might have to wait longer for yoga tracking this reference in the file is apparently...Read More
Even when you're knee-deep in the best workout groove of your life, hitting up SoulCycle every other day, and starting each morning with an energizing yoga...Read More
Use this guided meditation to draw the senses closer to connect with the body in the present moment. ↓ Pratyahara is a word that’s often translated to mean “withdrawing...Read More
If I meet one more beautifully skinny mom on the street, I may have to … get her number and schedule some play dates over meals...Read More
↓ By re-training the muscles of your body and recovering the levels of oxygen your body requires, you’ll notice profound physiological and psychological changes. Life can take our...Read More
Fitbit's smartwatch, Ionic, is finally here. Over the past couple of years, Fitbit has witnesses its signature fitness wearables slowly being eclipsed by the Apple Watch and...Read More
We're already halfway through the summer, and as tough as it is to think about going back to school again, it's much easier when you start...Read More
Have you ever wondered why you're so hungry after a workout? After any strength-training workout, the human body automatically begins to crave nutritional support. Exercise causes a...Read More
Hamster running wheels typically only come with enough room for one hamster. But one excited hamster thought it was a good idea to take the wheel from...Read More
One scroll through health coach Massy Arias' Instagram feed will tell you most of what you need to know about her. She loves to exercise, she's a new mom...Read More
Carwow, a platform that helps you buy a new car, has closed $39 million in Series C funding. The round was led by new investor Vitruvian...Read More