* How to Rid Yourself of Negative Energy * The negative energy seems to be swirling around more than ever these days. The news is difficult to watch with...Read More
Useful Tips about how to Make Money With a Niche Blog
The content of a niche blog must be very strongly focused and related directly to the niche topic. When selecting your niche blog topic, it is important to make certain an audience exists for your subject. The audience does not necessarily have to be large, as a niche blog will have less competition than a more generally focused blog.
Niche blogs are easy to monetize and can be very gainful. Product oriented advertising is usually successful and the tight focus of niche blogs allows for related affiliate programs. Because niche blogs are naturally keyword heavy, Google Adsense works well. Adsense ads are often highly targeted on niche blogs due to the focused content and keyword density.
Selling direct ads on your blog can bring in a large amount of revenue, and text-link-ads are often more successful than all other forms of advertising combined. Text-link advertisers that rely on post level ads are not usually concerned with traffic or the amount of content you add to your niche blog. They are interested in receiving back-links, and some will pay well to place their links on your blog.
Creating a network of niche blogs can exponentially increase your profits. Search for keywords that are currently popular, and expand outward from those keywords. Being an expert in the topics of your niche blogs is not necessary, as once the blogs start bringing in traffic it will likely be more cost-effective to outsource content. Your blogs should be updated commonly when they first go live in order to attract links and page rank, but you can then reduce the frequency of your posts to several times each month.
If you already own a highly ranked website or blog, you can use that site to send targeted traffic to your network of niche blogs. Commenting on similar blogs, submitting your blogs to directories, and using social media communities to promote your niche blogs will also increase traffic. If your niche blog has been created around less competitive keywords, search engine rankings will be higher for the words and phrases you have selected.
A unique topic will also allow for a wider range of targeted marketing strategies for your blog. A single niche blog will likely not make you rich, but if you can create a large network of related blogs and promote them all effectively, you can bring in a nice monthly income. Marketing and promotion, especially for newer niche blogs, is the key to economic success. You must build links to your blogs, increase their visibility, and market them to your target audience. Eventually, the small number of loyal readers you have acquired will promote your blog directly to other web users attracted in your niche.
* Clear Air, Clear Mind * Keep body and mind healthy with fresh, clean air in your sacred space. * In Vastu shastra, the traditional Hindu system of architecture and placement,...Read More
* Your Brain Changes With the Seasons * Did you know your brain function changes with the seasons? * You vary your clothing with the seasons, pulling out the sweaters and...Read More
Brain Health: 5 Stories on How to Nourish and Exercise the Brain * Take a look at these 5 stories for optimal brain health and how to provide...Read More
* 6 Fruits and Vegetables to Eat This Winter * Here six fruits and vegetables that really shine when the temperatures drop. * For some, winter might evoke romantic images of...Read More
* The Good-Mood Diet No matter what’s got you in the dumps, eating certain foods can actually improve your mood. * If you’re feeling: Stressed Out Eat: Chicken stir-fry with brown...Read More
* A Food Cure for Inflammation * Herbalist Kathy Abascal is on a mission to change the way we eat, with her TQI (“to quiet inflammation”) diet plan. * What led...Read More
Why Some People Look Years Older Than They Really Are * It’s just a fact that some people age faster than others. Many factors go into this fact...Read More
* Feel Full for Hours * We've rounded up seven surprisingly filling foods that can satiate you for hours. * Post-Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, models claim that the way they keep...Read More
* Apple Cider Vinegar: The Benefits and How to Use It * What if there was a healthy, organic, and cheap miracle tonic that could facilitate digestion and detoxification,...Read More