* The Good-Mood Diet No matter what’s got you in the dumps, eating certain foods can actually improve your mood. * If you’re feeling: Stressed Out Eat: Chicken stir-fry with brown...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* A Food Cure for Inflammation * Herbalist Kathy Abascal is on a mission to change the way we eat, with her TQI (“to quiet inflammation”) diet plan. * What led...Read More
Why Some People Look Years Older Than They Really Are * It’s just a fact that some people age faster than others. Many factors go into this fact...Read More
* Feel Full for Hours * We've rounded up seven surprisingly filling foods that can satiate you for hours. * Post-Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, models claim that the way they keep...Read More
* Apple Cider Vinegar: The Benefits and How to Use It * What if there was a healthy, organic, and cheap miracle tonic that could facilitate digestion and detoxification,...Read More
* How Negative Thinking Can Ruin Your Life * I know a woman, a full-time resident of the negative zone, who saved for years to go on her dream...Read More
* The Ultimate Guide to Caffeine: Black Tea vs. Coffee * We decided to investigate the health properties of both coffee and black tea to see how they compare...Read More
* Are Your Pots And Pans Poisoning You? * Like penicillin, Coca-Cola’s secret recipe, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, the discovery of Teflon’s nonstick powers was a total and...Read More
* Unlocking the Spice Secrets of Temple Priests and Monks * The Jerusalem Post recently did a story on Tel Aviv University professor Michael Ovadia, a research specialist who...Read More
Turmeric: The Healing Spice * Turmeric, a spice known for its glorious yellow color, has been used in Asian kitchens for thousands of years. The spice is...Read More