* Create an Animal Healing Circle in Your Community * Shiri Joshua, M.A., is a psychotherapist, “animal whisperer,” and director of the Shiri Joshua Centre for Human & Animal...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* New Uses for Coconut Oil * Whether you want whiter teeth or smoother skin, let coconut oil prove how well it can multitask. * Plain old vegetable oil is so...Read More
* 10 Ways Pets Improve Mental Health * In their emotionally connected presence, pets can be a powerful ally for optimal mental health. * Most “how pets improve mental health” articles focus on...Read More
Mastermind It * “Being an entrepreneur can be lonely,” says Traci Bild, owner of Tampa-based health care consulting firm Bild & Co. For years Bild rarely talked shop...Read More
* 7 Stories for Mastering Your Emotions * The emotional body is widely overlooked for overall health and happiness. Explore these 7 stories on how to understand, cope with...Read More
9 Facts That Will Change How You Think About Protein Protein is all the rage right now—there are hundreds of versions of a clean, lean, low-carb diet—it...Read More
Close to the Ground: The Secret of Abiding Joy * I’m sitting, watching Parker perform her first dance masterpiece. Its baseline is a collection of moves from her...Read More
* Top 12 Cholesterol-Lowering Foods * What you need to know about cholesterol and the foods that can keep it in check Cholesterol is often one of the most misunderstood...Read More
* Revisiting Grandma's Chicken Soup * Old-fashioned stock provides a nutrient-rich liquid that can heal the gut, replenish essential nutrients, and support proper digestion. The seasons are shifting, days are...Read More
How to Flood Your Facebook Inbox with Friend Requests (and not be slimy or sleezy)… [embed]https://youtu.be/XIEF8h0xK0s[/embed] NEVER Find Yourself Sitting in a Ridiculously Lame Holding Cell in Facebook...Read More