* 4 Ways Seniors Can Stay Mentally Sharp * Staying mentally sharp is a goal most seniors have. We all want to stay as independent as possible for as...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* Tips to Get the Best Out of Anti-Aging Products * Did you ever notice if your anti-aging products are showing any effects at all? Well, even the best...Read More
* Jeunesse Ranks Top 20 on DSN Global 100 List #18 * Jeunesse Breaks Top 10 On The North America 50 List In just six short years, Jeunesse has built...Read More
Can’t Sleep? * "About 60 million people suffer from insomnia each year, which can lead to serious sleep deficits and problems." Insomnia is not related to the number of...Read More
* Pain, Explained * A new study suggests that pain should be seen as a complex interplay of elements that form an experience called pain. You hit your thumb with...Read More
* Gut Bacteria Affects Your Mood? * New studies suggest that probiotics do more than help you digest—they may also boost your mood. Audrey Anne Sukacz said she started enriching...Read More
* The Why, How, How Much, When, and Where of Eating * Why and How We Eat In Ayurveda, why we eat is the most important factor in our relationship...Read More
* How to Achieve a Rich Mindset * Rich people live in a world of abundance. Poor people live in a world of limitation. * Answer the following questions as honestly...Read More
How to Live a Life of Value Develop a new discipline of observing rather than ignoring, of doing rather than neglecting. One of the major reasons people are...Read More