* Secure Home Services Reasserts Importance of Clean Drinking Water * Water is a fundamental human need. Each person on Earth requires at least 20 to 50 liters of...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
6 Ways to Keep Your Attitude Up When Life Tries to Bring You Down * Instead of spending your time thinking about how bad things are, think about...Read More
* Sometimes Just Stepping Outside Is a Mark of Courage * On crowded streets, I often wonder who among us found it very hard to leave his or her...Read More
* Aloe Vera Juice is an Unexpected Beauty Booster * We’re calling it. This year’s most popular beauty booster isn’t going to be some delicate powder made of the...Read More
* Raw Fruit Crumble with Almond Cream * The humidity has been rising in my little corner of the world and I couldn’t be happier. The warmth draws us...Read More
* Clear Air, Clear Mind * Keep body and mind healthy with fresh, clean air in your sacred space. * In Vastu shastra, the traditional Hindu system of architecture and placement,...Read More
* Your Brain Changes With the Seasons * Did you know your brain function changes with the seasons? * You vary your clothing with the seasons, pulling out the sweaters and...Read More
Brain Health: 5 Stories on How to Nourish and Exercise the Brain * Take a look at these 5 stories for optimal brain health and how to provide...Read More
* 6 Fruits and Vegetables to Eat This Winter * Here six fruits and vegetables that really shine when the temperatures drop. * For some, winter might evoke romantic images of...Read More