Only You Can Decide Who You’re Going to Be * When I left for the University of Georgia in the fall of 1975, I had absolutely zero clue...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* The Gift of Breath * A dear friend of mine recently succumbed to emphysema. Before he became ill, he’d been a scholar and a poet and a social...Read More
* The Many Possibilities of Joy in a Small Cup: Yoga, Life, and the Second Chakra * Lately, I’m really into joy. That probably makes me sound like a jerk....Read More
* PFC Every 3: The Secret to Blood Sugar Stabilization * The secret to permanent weight loss isn’t a magic pill or exercise routine. It’s called “PFC Every 3.”...Read More
* Sorry, But Opposites Do Not Attract * A new study shows humans are drawn to people who are similar to them, whether it’s for romance or friendship. * Yin and...Read More
* The Fascinating Benefits Of Figs * It’s time to branch out and chomp down on this sweet, plump dried fruit. * Only familiar with figs because of their appearance in...Read More
* Fluid Motion: Have You Tried Aqua Yoga? * The 1950s had Esther Williams starring as a Million Dollar Mermaid. The 1990s had aqua aerobics classes on the Lido...Read More
* Yoga for Emotional Trauma * By creating a healing environment for your body through yoga, you can transform emotional trauma into well-being, release suffering, and come home to...Read More
* Secure Home Services Reasserts Importance of Clean Drinking Water * Water is a fundamental human need. Each person on Earth requires at least 20 to 50 liters of...Read More