* 10 Phrases to Drop from Your Vocabulary * These verbal mistakes can cost you credibility and influence, so fix them, stat—if you want people to take you seriously. Researchers...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* Neem, Ayurveda’s Favorite Remedy For Inflammation * Neem, the body’s fire fighter * Herbs are like people in that they have unique personalities that can be understood through dravyaguna. * Dravyaguna is the...Read More
* BENEFITS OF KALE * Oh, the curious case of kale. It may be this decade’s superfood rockstar (see the love poems devoted to it), but there was a...Read More
* 7 Ways Leaders Can Inspire Commitment to Goals * How to build your dream team and lead them to victory...Read More
* You're Already the Master of a Craft. But Which Is It? * Last night in the intensive-care unit, someone said of the patient we were visiting: "He was...Read More
* How Happy Brains Respond to Negative Things * New research provides a whole new understanding of the brain's amygdala—and suggests that happy people take the bad with the...Read More
* How Having a Childlike Imagination Can Change Your Life * The only limitations on your dreams are those you impose upon yourself. When we were children, we believed anything...Read More