* Inside one little coffee bean is a powerhouse of awesome. Here are some pretty impressive things you might not know about caffeine: Memory Boost There is a reason...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* 4 Powerful Health Reasons To Start Eating More Ginger * Ginger is a powerful superfood that can increase brainpower, boost immunity … and maybe even fight cancer. * Spicy, sweet,...Read More
* How to Bounce Back From Failure * This too shall pass, if you grasp for a new beginning. You need to pull yourself up and move back into...Read More
* The only way to achieve anything is to become comfortable with rejection. Here’s how * There’s a poster on the wall of the gym I use, a place...Read More
* For a Positive Body Image, Choose Self-Compassion over Self-Esteem * “Beauty is perfect in its imperfections, so you just have to go with the imperfections.” —Diane Von Furstenberg A...Read More
* How Fats Help You Stay Lean, Plus 9 Other Need-To-Know Fat Facts * Confused about whether fat is good or bad for you? Here’s the scoop. “Everyone seems to...Read More
* Five Easy Ways to Eat More Leafy Greens * Once you become a seasonal eater, a farm market shopper, a CSA member, or all three, greens will almost...Read More
* It Takes a Positive Attitude to Achieve Positive Results * Realize that YOU are in control of how you think and feel. Your attitude determines the state of the...Read More