* Ah, summer! This season is full of opportunities to gather with friends and family and celebrate life’s biggest moments. Whatever the event — be it a...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* What Successful People Know About the Mind That You Don’t * Successful people are in control of their lives. They possess the willpower, self-discipline, and emotional intelligence to...Read More
* 5 Easy Ways To Restart Your Metabolism With Ayurveda * Here are Ayurvedic therapies which can be done both internally and externally to reactivate your metabolism. * At one point...Read More
* How to Bounce Back From Failure * This too shall pass if you grasp for a new beginning. You need to pull yourself up and move back into...Read More
* Bump Up Your Nutrition * Focus on food quality by choosing nutrient-dense foods. You are what you eat. While we've heard this over and over again, new research appears...Read More
* How to Control Your Emotions * I’ve been told that I have a fairly broad and deep emotional range. That can be a good thing because it means...Read More
Calming The Anxious Mind * Giving clients control leads to better results If you are suffering from anxiety, you are not alone. About one in four Americans lives with...Read More