How to Deal With Negative People * By helping friends and family become more positive when they’re down, your world gets brighter, too. No one likes to be told...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* REVEALED: THE SIMPLE SECRETS TO LIVING TO BE 100 * If having a good laugh with family and friends, basking in the sun, and drinking wine are all...Read More
Top of Mind: 5 Ways to Be More Confident in Yourself * Of course, you can do this. Of course, you are going to get it right. Of...Read More
◊ How To Use Essential Oils For Allergies * Explore how to use essential oils for allergies with these suggestions. * In 1910 famous chemist, Rene-Maurice Gattefosse, was working in the laboratory...Read More
* 10 Phrases to Drop from Your Vocabulary * These verbal mistakes can cost you credibility and influence, so fix them, stat—if you want people to take you seriously. Researchers...Read More
* Neem, Ayurveda’s Favorite Remedy For Inflammation * Neem, the body’s fire fighter * Herbs are like people in that they have unique personalities that can be understood through dravyaguna. * Dravyaguna is the...Read More
* BENEFITS OF KALE * Oh, the curious case of kale. It may be this decade’s superfood rockstar (see the love poems devoted to it), but there was a...Read More
* 7 Ways Leaders Can Inspire Commitment to Goals * How to build your dream team and lead them to victory...Read More
* You're Already the Master of a Craft. But Which Is It? * Last night in the intensive-care unit, someone said of the patient we were visiting: "He was...Read More