Can’t Sleep? * "About 60 million people suffer from insomnia each year, which can lead to serious sleep deficits and problems." Insomnia is not related to the number of...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* Pain, Explained * A new study suggests that pain should be seen as a complex interplay of elements that form an experience called pain. You hit your thumb with...Read More
* Gut Bacteria Affects Your Mood? * New studies suggest that probiotics do more than help you digest—they may also boost your mood. Audrey Anne Sukacz said she started enriching...Read More
* The Why, How, How Much, When, and Where of Eating * Why and How We Eat In Ayurveda, why we eat is the most important factor in our relationship...Read More
* How to Achieve a Rich Mindset * Rich people live in a world of abundance. Poor people live in a world of limitation. * Answer the following questions as honestly...Read More
How to Live a Life of Value Develop a new discipline of observing rather than ignoring, of doing rather than neglecting. One of the major reasons people are...Read More
* 4 Daily Practices to Increase Your Mental Health * For more than 25 years I thought I was crazy. I would remind myself, “Some people are born to...Read More
* Your Food Pharmacy * Before chronic health issues like inflammation and fatigue take hold, look for a cure in your kitchen. * When you get a cold, relief may be...Read More
* How Inflammation Affects Your Emotions * Learn to recognize these four types of emotional inflammation. Typically, the word inflammation is associated with the different ways that bodies respond to...Read More