* Brainwaves: The New Vitals * Brainwaves may soon join blood pressure and heart rate as vital stats. * A visit to the doctor routinely involves a check of a patient’s...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* Rewire Your Brain: 6 Things You Can Do To Stay In The Present * For almost three decades I was one of the least present people on the...Read More
Stop Feeling Guilty About Work-Life Balance 3 tips for making the most of time with those you love best * Work-life balance is one of the hottest issues of...Read More
* Stop the Violence Within * Never speak badly about yourself. It’s a simple statement, one many of us would agree with in concept. But do you follow it’s advice?...Read More
* 4 Ways to Turn Your Potential Into Success * How you choose to think, feel and act in every moment of every day determines the outcomes you are...Read More
Strategic Aging Making the most of what can be the best time of our lives I recently received an e-newsletter from a respected doctor with the subject line...Read More
* What the Most Successful People Do on the Weekend * A short guide to making the most of your days off * Time management expert Laura Vanderkam’s follow-up book to...Read More
The Best Foods For Your Brain What to eat for a sharper, healthier mind * You are what you eat Can your diet make you smarter? You bet. Research shows...Read More