* 4 Ways to Turn Your Potential Into Success * How you choose to think, feel and act in every moment of every day determines the outcomes you are...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
Strategic Aging Making the most of what can be the best time of our lives I recently received an e-newsletter from a respected doctor with the subject line...Read More
* What the Most Successful People Do on the Weekend * A short guide to making the most of your days off * Time management expert Laura Vanderkam’s follow-up book to...Read More
The Best Foods For Your Brain What to eat for a sharper, healthier mind * You are what you eat Can your diet make you smarter? You bet. Research shows...Read More
* What Successful People Know About the Mind That You Don’t * Successful people are in control of their lives. They possess the willpower, self-discipline, and emotional intelligence to...Read More
* 5 Easy Ways To Restart Your Metabolism With Ayurveda * Here are Ayurvedic therapies which can be done both internally and externally to reactivate your metabolism. * At one point...Read More
* How to Bounce Back From Failure * This too shall pass if you grasp for a new beginning. You need to pull yourself up and move back into...Read More