* Type 2 Diabetes - Are You Lacking Motivation to Exercise? * If you feel like you lack the motivation to exercise, you are not alone. Physical activity is...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* 16 Affirmations For Loving Your Body * What if we were to practice radical self-acceptance? * One of my favorite internet memes reads, “How to have a bikini body: Take...Read More
* Brainwaves: The New Vitals * Brainwaves may soon join blood pressure and heart rate as vital stats. * A visit to the doctor routinely involves a check of a patient’s...Read More
* Rewire Your Brain: 6 Things You Can Do To Stay In The Present * For almost three decades I was one of the least present people on the...Read More
Stop Feeling Guilty About Work-Life Balance 3 tips for making the most of time with those you love best * Work-life balance is one of the hottest issues of...Read More
* Stop the Violence Within * Never speak badly about yourself. It’s a simple statement, one many of us would agree with in concept. But do you follow it’s advice?...Read More