* 10 Affirmations for Staying Centered * Staying centered is key in life. When you’re centered, you can avoid getting easily led astray, becoming out of balance, and getting...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do Oust the weak links in your thinking and behavior patterns. Amy Morin December 1, 2015 For more than a decade in my work...Read More
Rohn: Begin With Gratitude and Watch the Miracles Flow Your Way Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want. Jim...Read More
* 3 Traditional Chinese Medicine Recommended Superfoods * There are certain wonder foods that go way under the radar, especially when it comes to the West. Many highly revered...Read More
* Coconut Oatmeal Whole Wheat Cookies * I just realized that I shared cookies with you last month. And here I am again sharing another cookie recipe. Sorry? Ok,...Read More
* 9 Delectable Baking Recipes for the Holiday Season * Some of the best memories during the holidays form from the smells that fill the house from the oven....Read More
* 14 Affirmations for Experiencing Gratitude Everyday * Oprah attributes much of her success to the power of gratitude—that right there is enough to get anyone to count their...Read More
* Broccoli Fights Cancer Even Better with Spice * We’ve all heard about broccoli’s amazing properties for fighting cancer. Now a new study from the University of Illinois shows...Read More
* This incredible body of ours is a cloak for the spirit. Our bodies are a high form of intelligence that not only includes the fascinating brain,...Read More
* The Real Secret of Yoga (Isn’t the Yoga) * Often when we hear the word “yoga,” we think of static physical postures like Downward Dog or Headstand. But...Read More