* 9 Delectable Baking Recipes for the Holiday Season * Some of the best memories during the holidays form from the smells that fill the house from the oven....Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* 14 Affirmations for Experiencing Gratitude Everyday * Oprah attributes much of her success to the power of gratitude—that right there is enough to get anyone to count their...Read More
* Broccoli Fights Cancer Even Better with Spice * We’ve all heard about broccoli’s amazing properties for fighting cancer. Now a new study from the University of Illinois shows...Read More
* This incredible body of ours is a cloak for the spirit. Our bodies are a high form of intelligence that not only includes the fascinating brain,...Read More
* The Real Secret of Yoga (Isn’t the Yoga) * Often when we hear the word “yoga,” we think of static physical postures like Downward Dog or Headstand. But...Read More
* Survival Lessons: Novelist Alice Hoffman's Memoir about Breast Cancer Who is Survival Lessons for? I wrote this book for survivors of trauma, but it’s also for the people who...Read More
* 10 Lies My Breast Surgeon Told Me According to the NIH, approximately 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer at some point in their lifetime....Read More
How I learned to make dairy-free, anxiety-easing, gut-saving smoothies * People who get to know me now find it difficult to imagine that I was not always joyfully...Read More
* * Ancient Superfood Spotlight: Tigernuts * This tiny root veggie is believed to make up 80% of our paleo ancestors’ diet and was even found in the tombs of...Read More
Can Spirituality Protect Against Negative Emotions in Heart Disease? *** There is no doubt how strongly our negative emotions affect our physiology. When we feel anxious, there is...Read More