Simple Freedom Facebook Attraction Strategy
How to Flood Your Facebook Inbox with Friend Requests (and not be slimy or sleezy)…
NEVER Find Yourself Sitting in a Ridiculously Lame Holding Cell in Facebook Jail!
I’m going to bail you out of Facebook Jail just one more time…
If you follow my training TO THE LETTER in the video and in the tips below…
You’ll have WAY MORE INCOMING Facebook “friend requests” than you can possibly handle.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Two simple reasons:
1. People get arrested and thrown in FB Jail because they send too many friend requests in a short period of time and or they spend “too much time messaging people” on facebook (I don’t know what the limit is as facebook changes that all the time).
Facebook jail means facebook doesn’t allow you to comment in groups, message others or do a variety of things on facebook for about two weeks… people call that “facebook jail.” I find it hilarious! LOL. Note: I’ve NEVER been in FB Jail. Ever. Read on to find out why…
2. There is absolutely NO punishment and NO LIMIT on how many friend requests you can CONFIRM FROM OTHERS. You’ll NEVER go to Facebook jail for clicking to confirm friend requests sent by OTHER PEOPLE to you.
So a better question would be…
How Do You Use Facebook To Get LOTS of Like-Minded People to Send YOU Friend Requests Instead, Right?
How cool would it be to discover a simple, doable, free, effective strategy that would have BOAT LOADS of cool people sending you friend requests?
This way as your friends network grows…
…every post you make on facebook would be potentially seen (traffic & exposure for you and your business brand) by MORE and MORE people all the time.
HERE IS HOW:
1. Buy the book “How to Win Friends & Influence People” by Dale Carnegie.
No excuses. Get it now.
2. STUDY the book. Highlight it. Make the darn thing GLOW in the dark.
3. At the end of each chapter, the author TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO, SAY and STATE to other people to get them to WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. That’s the whole magical part of this book.
4. At the end of each chapter, the author also tells you what NOT to say to people because if you do, people will be REPELLED by you.
5. So now you have a book (genius!) that tells you WHAT TO SAY and WHAT (NOT) TO SAY to people to attract them to you.
6. AWESOME! (people like lists of numbers, so I use them here… kinda like the bible does too)
7. Now what?
8. Here’s exactly what.
9. Read and DO the advice on step #1 above or else you’re wasting your time. BUY THE BOOK!
10. You’re so smart!
11. Read the next paragraph for the STRATEGY and the PSYCHOLOGY then I’ll be back with more “biblical numbers” lol…
The video explains this in detail above but here it is in a nutshell:
What to Do On Facebook Right Now to Attract More People with More Leverage!
1. Follow a list (like 10-15) of the TOP INFLUENCERS IN YOUR NICHE on facebook.
2. Who are the MEGA-PRODUCERS in your niche that EVERYONE likes and follows?
3. Follow them.
4. In my niche there are many like Diane Hochman, Mike Hobbs, Aaron Rashkin, Eric Worre, Todd Falcone, Charles Fuchs, Ray Higdon, Jessica Higdon, Jonathan Budd and others. But start here.Follow me too! I won’t disappoint. Follow Thomas Bouman too, he’s a cool dude.
5. Observe HOW and WHAT they post about.
6. “Like” their posts (if you like them). Simply click LIKE on their posts. It’s like “listening to them” on facebook. People LOVE to feel listened to and it’s polite too.
7. Comment on their posts (no self serving, spam or self promotional lame stuff). Recognize, appreciate, acknowledge their posts with positive commenting, appreciation, compliments, insight and feedback that keeps the attention on how awesome they are and NOT about you.
8. These top people have MASSIVE FOLLOWINGS. Here’s how this helps you. You’re being seen by thousands, not just onesies and twosies!
9. As you post positive stuff on their threads and engage the conversations “Dale Carnegie Style” other people who follow them will notice you.
10. As other cool people notice how cool you are, you will start to get more and more friend requests.
11. As your own friend network grows, more and more people will see your posts as you post on facebook.
12. Follow our team training on how to post on your facebook so that you don’t screw this up by just spamming links all day on your wall or not offering any value or entertaining content.
How to Grow Your Facebook Network FASTER By Leveraging Influential People in a Positive Way.
The Law of Reciprocity.
The Law of YOU SOW FIRST, In Order to Reap Later…
Do this (in remembrance of me… just kidding! lol) do this consistently and you will be thriving as a prolific networker on Facebook.
Follow my other training on Facebook to create a well rounded, holistic marketing and attraction STRATEGY in your social networking business. Click here to grab (if you don’t already have it) our Simple Freedom Marketing System for FREE and that comes with our full Simple Freedom Training Center and Mentorship for free too.
Plug into our Mindset and Marketing Education community and system and build a fantastic lifestyle sharing this empowering info with other good people.
Hanamel Kayser & Sarah George