Essential Life Skill Four: Realign with your Authentic Self * This is part four of a series featuring the Five Essential Life Skills. The first three skills were:Remembering...Read More
GET 2 Preferred Customers- It’s PAID for YOU…
- The Team at Jeunesse® loves rewarding people who believe in our products—with this in mind, we created the “Get 2 It’s Paid for You” program.
- If you are a Distributor, sign up your first two Preferred Customers (PCs) (one will automatically be placed on your left and the second on your right) and you:
1.Get $50.00 USD
2.Automatically become qualified for the month
3.Send 60 CV points upline
4.Get two FREE bottles of LUMINESCE™ cellular rejuvenation serum
For every additional two PCs you sign up after these first two, you will continue to get another $50.00 USD bonus, remain qualified for the current month, send 60 CV points upline, and get ten of our LUMINESCE™ serum minis for FREE complete with custom-made postcards for you to share with your friends and family.
“Get 2 It´s Paid for You” allows a regular retail customer to sign up as a Preferred Customer. Send them to your website and have them click on the “Preferred Customer” link on the upper right-hand side of the page.
Third Essential Life Skill: Let Go, Transcend the Ego * This is part three of a series featuring the Five Essential Life Skills. The first two skills were:Remembering...Read More
5 Essential Life Skills, Part 1: Remember Who You Are * This is part one of a series featuring the Five Essential Life Skills. Through the course of over...Read More
* 17 Affirmations For Embracing Imperfection * Use these affirmations to accept that life is not perfect. My daughter was discouraged. She’s just tried laser tag for the first time...Read More
The Major Key to Your Best Future Is You The magic that makes things better is inside of you, and personal growth makes this magic work for...Read More
* Sometimes Just Stepping Outside Is a Mark of Courage * On crowded streets, I often wonder who among us found it very hard to leave his or her...Read More
He (or She) Won’t Change * Many years ago when my marriage hit what I call “the wall,” I thought my husband had to change in order for...Read More
* 7 Daily Habits of Exceptionally Successful People Success breeds success. Take these tips to improve your life. * When you see people who are capable of accomplishing extraordinary things,...Read More