* 5 Easy Ways To Restart Your Metabolism With Ayurveda * Here are Ayurvedic therapies which can be done both internally and externally to reactivate your metabolism. * At one point...Read More
GET 2 Preferred Customers- It’s PAID for YOU…
- The Team at Jeunesse® loves rewarding people who believe in our products—with this in mind, we created the “Get 2 It’s Paid for You” program.
- If you are a Distributor, sign up your first two Preferred Customers (PCs) (one will automatically be placed on your left and the second on your right) and you:
1.Get $50.00 USD
2.Automatically become qualified for the month
3.Send 60 CV points upline
4.Get two FREE bottles of LUMINESCE™ cellular rejuvenation serum
For every additional two PCs you sign up after these first two, you will continue to get another $50.00 USD bonus, remain qualified for the current month, send 60 CV points upline, and get ten of our LUMINESCE™ serum minis for FREE complete with custom-made postcards for you to share with your friends and family.
“Get 2 It´s Paid for You” allows a regular retail customer to sign up as a Preferred Customer. Send them to your website and have them click on the “Preferred Customer” link on the upper right-hand side of the page.
* How to Bounce Back From Failure * This too shall pass if you grasp for a new beginning. You need to pull yourself up and move back into...Read More
* Bump Up Your Nutrition * Focus on food quality by choosing nutrient-dense foods. You are what you eat. While we've heard this over and over again, new research appears...Read More
* How to Control Your Emotions * I’ve been told that I have a fairly broad and deep emotional range. That can be a good thing because it means...Read More
Calming The Anxious Mind * Giving clients control leads to better results If you are suffering from anxiety, you are not alone. About one in four Americans lives with...Read More
* 7 Practical Tips to Achieve a Positive Mindset * How to prioritize your mental well-being The “power of positive thinking” is a popular concept, and sometimes it can feel...Read More
The Fifth Essential Life Skill: Taking Aligned Action * This is part four of a series featuring the Five Essential Life Skills. The first three skills were:Remembering Who...Read More