* How Fats Help You Stay Lean, Plus 9 Other Need-To-Know Fat Facts * Confused about whether fat is good or bad for you? Here’s the scoop. “Everyone seems to...Read More
Part of Y.E.S.
The Jeunesse Youth Enhancement System uses DNA repair and antioxidant ingredients to improve cell performance and longevity. Our patent-pending Stem Cell Innovation helps generate new, vital skin cells in the first place.
The science of stem cells
Dr. Nathan Newman, a world-renowned dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, began searching for a topical treatment to help patients recovering from burns and severe injuries. Knowing that stem cells drive cell growth and regeneration, he isolated the stem cell growth factors that serve as the “language” communicating cellular activity. Although other scientists were using plant-based growth factors, Dr. Newman derived his growth factors from the stem cells of healthy adults, theorizing that cell communication in the same “language” would be more effective.
The power behind LUMINESCE™
The results were remarkable. And his 200+ growth factor complex is what you’ll experience in LUMINESCE™ products from Jeunesse. This potent growth factor complex is able to rejuvenate skin cells faster and at a molecular level. New cell production is stimulated, resulting in increased collagen and elastin for firmer skin tone. New cells also give your complexion a fuller appearance with a healthy, vibrant glow. With LUMINESCE™, skin appears younger, because at the cellular level, it literally is younger.
* Five Easy Ways to Eat More Leafy Greens * Once you become a seasonal eater, a farm market shopper, a CSA member, or all three, greens will almost...Read More
* It Takes a Positive Attitude to Achieve Positive Results * Realize that YOU are in control of how you think and feel. Your attitude determines the state of the...Read More
* 10 Daily Habits Holding You Back From Success * There’s no such thing as an overnight success. All the successful people you admire achieved their success by making...Read More
Kale Salad with Apples, Avocado & Grilled Maple Tempeh * The aspens are changing their greens for yellows here in Colorado. Golden branches hug the base of the...Read More
* Leafy Green Recipes from Dr. Kale * Kaleslaw You may not think of coleslaw as sexy, and you’d be right—most coleslaw is far from a turn-on. But this colorful,...Read More
* How to Forgive * Science shows learning to forgive can make you happier and healthier. * Your mom told you to forgive. And most religions encourage forgiveness. Plus, it’s just...Read More
* 6 Secrets of Happy Relationships * Before the battles begin, we start out believing that being with this person will make us happy. Ironically, that’s the critical mistake… “This...Read More
Your Breath Is Your Super Power * If you’ve ever taken a yoga class, you’ve heard some reference to the breath at some point. We know it’s incredibly...Read More