* How To Have A Fit Vacation And Dessert, Too * Dieting and vacation are two words that don't often go together. But if you master these 4 simple...Read More
Part of Y.E.S.
The Jeunesse Youth Enhancement System uses DNA repair and antioxidant ingredients to improve cell performance and longevity. Our patent-pending Stem Cell Innovation helps generate new, vital skin cells in the first place.
The science of stem cells
Dr. Nathan Newman, a world-renowned dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, began searching for a topical treatment to help patients recovering from burns and severe injuries. Knowing that stem cells drive cell growth and regeneration, he isolated the stem cell growth factors that serve as the “language” communicating cellular activity. Although other scientists were using plant-based growth factors, Dr. Newman derived his growth factors from the stem cells of healthy adults, theorizing that cell communication in the same “language” would be more effective.
The power behind LUMINESCE™
The results were remarkable. And his 200+ growth factor complex is what you’ll experience in LUMINESCE™ products from Jeunesse. This potent growth factor complex is able to rejuvenate skin cells faster and at a molecular level. New cell production is stimulated, resulting in increased collagen and elastin for firmer skin tone. New cells also give your complexion a fuller appearance with a healthy, vibrant glow. With LUMINESCE™, skin appears younger, because at the cellular level, it literally is younger.
Do You Drink Enough Water? The lowdown on staying hydrated * A common refrain we hear is that the key to staying hydrated is drinking eight glasses of water...Read More
* Type 2 Diabetes - Are You Lacking Motivation to Exercise? * If you feel like you lack the motivation to exercise, you are not alone. Physical activity is...Read More
* 16 Affirmations For Loving Your Body * What if we were to practice radical self-acceptance? * One of my favorite internet memes reads, “How to have a bikini body: Take...Read More
* Brainwaves: The New Vitals * Brainwaves may soon join blood pressure and heart rate as vital stats. * A visit to the doctor routinely involves a check of a patient’s...Read More
* Rewire Your Brain: 6 Things You Can Do To Stay In The Present * For almost three decades I was one of the least present people on the...Read More