* Create an Animal Healing Circle in Your Community * Shiri Joshua, M.A., is a psychotherapist, “animal whisperer,” and director of the Shiri Joshua Centre for Human & Animal...Read More
Useful Tips about how to Make Money With a Niche Blog
The content of a niche blog must be very strongly focused and related directly to the niche topic. When selecting your niche blog topic, it is important to make certain an audience exists for your subject. The audience does not necessarily have to be large, as a niche blog will have less competition than a more generally focused blog.
Niche blogs are easy to monetize and can be very gainful. Product oriented advertising is usually successful and the tight focus of niche blogs allows for related affiliate programs. Because niche blogs are naturally keyword heavy, Google Adsense works well. Adsense ads are often highly targeted on niche blogs due to the focused content and keyword density.
Selling direct ads on your blog can bring in a large amount of revenue, and text-link-ads are often more successful than all other forms of advertising combined. Text-link advertisers that rely on post level ads are not usually concerned with traffic or the amount of content you add to your niche blog. They are interested in receiving back-links, and some will pay well to place their links on your blog.
Creating a network of niche blogs can exponentially increase your profits. Search for keywords that are currently popular, and expand outward from those keywords. Being an expert in the topics of your niche blogs is not necessary, as once the blogs start bringing in traffic it will likely be more cost-effective to outsource content. Your blogs should be updated commonly when they first go live in order to attract links and page rank, but you can then reduce the frequency of your posts to several times each month.
If you already own a highly ranked website or blog, you can use that site to send targeted traffic to your network of niche blogs. Commenting on similar blogs, submitting your blogs to directories, and using social media communities to promote your niche blogs will also increase traffic. If your niche blog has been created around less competitive keywords, search engine rankings will be higher for the words and phrases you have selected.
A unique topic will also allow for a wider range of targeted marketing strategies for your blog. A single niche blog will likely not make you rich, but if you can create a large network of related blogs and promote them all effectively, you can bring in a nice monthly income. Marketing and promotion, especially for newer niche blogs, is the key to economic success. You must build links to your blogs, increase their visibility, and market them to your target audience. Eventually, the small number of loyal readers you have acquired will promote your blog directly to other web users attracted in your niche.
* New Uses for Coconut Oil * Whether you want whiter teeth or smoother skin, let coconut oil prove how well it can multitask. * Plain old vegetable oil is so...Read More
* 10 Ways Pets Improve Mental Health * In their emotionally connected presence, pets can be a powerful ally for optimal mental health. * Most “how pets improve mental health” articles focus on...Read More
Mastermind It * “Being an entrepreneur can be lonely,” says Traci Bild, owner of Tampa-based health care consulting firm Bild & Co. For years Bild rarely talked shop...Read More
* 7 Stories for Mastering Your Emotions * The emotional body is widely overlooked for overall health and happiness. Explore these 7 stories on how to understand, cope with...Read More
9 Facts That Will Change How You Think About Protein Protein is all the rage right now—there are hundreds of versions of a clean, lean, low-carb diet—it...Read More
Close to the Ground: The Secret of Abiding Joy * I’m sitting, watching Parker perform her first dance masterpiece. Its baseline is a collection of moves from her...Read More
* Top 12 Cholesterol-Lowering Foods * What you need to know about cholesterol and the foods that can keep it in check Cholesterol is often one of the most misunderstood...Read More
* Revisiting Grandma's Chicken Soup * Old-fashioned stock provides a nutrient-rich liquid that can heal the gut, replenish essential nutrients, and support proper digestion. The seasons are shifting, days are...Read More
How to Flood Your Facebook Inbox with Friend Requests (and not be slimy or sleezy)… [embed]https://youtu.be/XIEF8h0xK0s[/embed] NEVER Find Yourself Sitting in a Ridiculously Lame Holding Cell in Facebook...Read More