* Aging: One Size Does Not Fit All * A new study suggests different measures for defining “old age.” Theresa is 65 years old. She has a plot in her...Read More
Useful Tips about how to Make Money With a Niche Blog
The content of a niche blog must be very strongly focused and related directly to the niche topic. When selecting your niche blog topic, it is important to make certain an audience exists for your subject. The audience does not necessarily have to be large, as a niche blog will have less competition than a more generally focused blog.
Niche blogs are easy to monetize and can be very gainful. Product oriented advertising is usually successful and the tight focus of niche blogs allows for related affiliate programs. Because niche blogs are naturally keyword heavy, Google Adsense works well. Adsense ads are often highly targeted on niche blogs due to the focused content and keyword density.
Selling direct ads on your blog can bring in a large amount of revenue, and text-link-ads are often more successful than all other forms of advertising combined. Text-link advertisers that rely on post level ads are not usually concerned with traffic or the amount of content you add to your niche blog. They are interested in receiving back-links, and some will pay well to place their links on your blog.
Creating a network of niche blogs can exponentially increase your profits. Search for keywords that are currently popular, and expand outward from those keywords. Being an expert in the topics of your niche blogs is not necessary, as once the blogs start bringing in traffic it will likely be more cost-effective to outsource content. Your blogs should be updated commonly when they first go live in order to attract links and page rank, but you can then reduce the frequency of your posts to several times each month.
If you already own a highly ranked website or blog, you can use that site to send targeted traffic to your network of niche blogs. Commenting on similar blogs, submitting your blogs to directories, and using social media communities to promote your niche blogs will also increase traffic. If your niche blog has been created around less competitive keywords, search engine rankings will be higher for the words and phrases you have selected.
A unique topic will also allow for a wider range of targeted marketing strategies for your blog. A single niche blog will likely not make you rich, but if you can create a large network of related blogs and promote them all effectively, you can bring in a nice monthly income. Marketing and promotion, especially for newer niche blogs, is the key to economic success. You must build links to your blogs, increase their visibility, and market them to your target audience. Eventually, the small number of loyal readers you have acquired will promote your blog directly to other web users attracted in your niche.
* Pitta Bread Pizza. * I recently picked up some Pitta bread from the supermarket because I had one of those massive cravings for warm pitta bread and hummus-...Read More
6 Super Foods to Speed Up your Weight Loss * Do you know that you can’t loose weight by not eating?! and you can actually loose weight by...Read More
Lose Weight Without Starvation! * EVERYONE AT ONE POINT IN HIS OR HER LIFE NEEDS OR WANTS TO LOOSE WEIGHT. WHETHER IT IS FOR HEALTH REASON, OR JUST...Read More
Sleep Deprivation Is Killing You and Your Career The next time you tell yourself that you’ll sleep when you’re dead, realize that you’re making a decision that...Read More
No Gym? Even if you can't afford a membership, you can still get ripped. * * What if You Could Build Muscle Even If You Can't Afford a Gym Membership...Read More
* 10 Nighttime Routines for Peaceful Sleep * Stress is the new smoking. Studies have linked stress to countless health problems including insomnia, inflammation, obesity, Alzheimer’s Disease, anxiety, depression,...Read More
* The Key to Gut Health is Bacterial Balance * Everything feels awful and you don’t look your best when your digestive system is out of whack. On the...Read More
* Goal Setting Isn't Your Enemy * What would you really want from life if you were absolutely, positively certain you would get it? This is the question that Keith...Read More