13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do Oust the weak links in your thinking and behavior patterns. Amy Morin December 1, 2015 For more than a decade in my work...Read More
Useful Tips about how to Make Money With a Niche Blog
The content of a niche blog must be very strongly focused and related directly to the niche topic. When selecting your niche blog topic, it is important to make certain an audience exists for your subject. The audience does not necessarily have to be large, as a niche blog will have less competition than a more generally focused blog.
Niche blogs are easy to monetize and can be very gainful. Product oriented advertising is usually successful and the tight focus of niche blogs allows for related affiliate programs. Because niche blogs are naturally keyword heavy, Google Adsense works well. Adsense ads are often highly targeted on niche blogs due to the focused content and keyword density.
Selling direct ads on your blog can bring in a large amount of revenue, and text-link-ads are often more successful than all other forms of advertising combined. Text-link advertisers that rely on post level ads are not usually concerned with traffic or the amount of content you add to your niche blog. They are interested in receiving back-links, and some will pay well to place their links on your blog.
Creating a network of niche blogs can exponentially increase your profits. Search for keywords that are currently popular, and expand outward from those keywords. Being an expert in the topics of your niche blogs is not necessary, as once the blogs start bringing in traffic it will likely be more cost-effective to outsource content. Your blogs should be updated commonly when they first go live in order to attract links and page rank, but you can then reduce the frequency of your posts to several times each month.
If you already own a highly ranked website or blog, you can use that site to send targeted traffic to your network of niche blogs. Commenting on similar blogs, submitting your blogs to directories, and using social media communities to promote your niche blogs will also increase traffic. If your niche blog has been created around less competitive keywords, search engine rankings will be higher for the words and phrases you have selected.
A unique topic will also allow for a wider range of targeted marketing strategies for your blog. A single niche blog will likely not make you rich, but if you can create a large network of related blogs and promote them all effectively, you can bring in a nice monthly income. Marketing and promotion, especially for newer niche blogs, is the key to economic success. You must build links to your blogs, increase their visibility, and market them to your target audience. Eventually, the small number of loyal readers you have acquired will promote your blog directly to other web users attracted in your niche.
Rohn: Begin With Gratitude and Watch the Miracles Flow Your Way Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want. Jim...Read More
* 3 Traditional Chinese Medicine Recommended Superfoods * There are certain wonder foods that go way under the radar, especially when it comes to the West. Many highly revered...Read More
* Coconut Oatmeal Whole Wheat Cookies * I just realized that I shared cookies with you last month. And here I am again sharing another cookie recipe. Sorry? Ok,...Read More
* 9 Delectable Baking Recipes for the Holiday Season * Some of the best memories during the holidays form from the smells that fill the house from the oven....Read More
* 14 Affirmations for Experiencing Gratitude Everyday * Oprah attributes much of her success to the power of gratitude—that right there is enough to get anyone to count their...Read More
* Broccoli Fights Cancer Even Better with Spice * We’ve all heard about broccoli’s amazing properties for fighting cancer. Now a new study from the University of Illinois shows...Read More
* This incredible body of ours is a cloak for the spirit. Our bodies are a high form of intelligence that not only includes the fascinating brain,...Read More
* The Real Secret of Yoga (Isn’t the Yoga) * Often when we hear the word “yoga,” we think of static physical postures like Downward Dog or Headstand. But...Read More
* Survival Lessons: Novelist Alice Hoffman's Memoir about Breast Cancer Who is Survival Lessons for? I wrote this book for survivors of trauma, but it’s also for the people who...Read More