* The Ultimate Guide to Caffeine: Black Tea vs. Coffee * We decided to investigate the health properties of both coffee and black tea to see how they compare...Read More
Useful Tips about how to Make Money With a Niche Blog
The content of a niche blog must be very strongly focused and related directly to the niche topic. When selecting your niche blog topic, it is important to make certain an audience exists for your subject. The audience does not necessarily have to be large, as a niche blog will have less competition than a more generally focused blog.
Niche blogs are easy to monetize and can be very gainful. Product oriented advertising is usually successful and the tight focus of niche blogs allows for related affiliate programs. Because niche blogs are naturally keyword heavy, Google Adsense works well. Adsense ads are often highly targeted on niche blogs due to the focused content and keyword density.
Selling direct ads on your blog can bring in a large amount of revenue, and text-link-ads are often more successful than all other forms of advertising combined. Text-link advertisers that rely on post level ads are not usually concerned with traffic or the amount of content you add to your niche blog. They are interested in receiving back-links, and some will pay well to place their links on your blog.
Creating a network of niche blogs can exponentially increase your profits. Search for keywords that are currently popular, and expand outward from those keywords. Being an expert in the topics of your niche blogs is not necessary, as once the blogs start bringing in traffic it will likely be more cost-effective to outsource content. Your blogs should be updated commonly when they first go live in order to attract links and page rank, but you can then reduce the frequency of your posts to several times each month.
If you already own a highly ranked website or blog, you can use that site to send targeted traffic to your network of niche blogs. Commenting on similar blogs, submitting your blogs to directories, and using social media communities to promote your niche blogs will also increase traffic. If your niche blog has been created around less competitive keywords, search engine rankings will be higher for the words and phrases you have selected.
A unique topic will also allow for a wider range of targeted marketing strategies for your blog. A single niche blog will likely not make you rich, but if you can create a large network of related blogs and promote them all effectively, you can bring in a nice monthly income. Marketing and promotion, especially for newer niche blogs, is the key to economic success. You must build links to your blogs, increase their visibility, and market them to your target audience. Eventually, the small number of loyal readers you have acquired will promote your blog directly to other web users attracted in your niche.
* Are Your Pots And Pans Poisoning You? * Like penicillin, Coca-Cola’s secret recipe, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, the discovery of Teflon’s nonstick powers was a total and...Read More
* Unlocking the Spice Secrets of Temple Priests and Monks * The Jerusalem Post recently did a story on Tel Aviv University professor Michael Ovadia, a research specialist who...Read More
Turmeric: The Healing Spice * Turmeric, a spice known for its glorious yellow color, has been used in Asian kitchens for thousands of years. The spice is...Read More
* Top 12 Cholesterol-Lowering Foods * Cholesterol is often one of the most misunderstood aspects of heart health. For many people, a cholesterol-lowering diet brings to mind low-fat meals...Read More
* Cultivate the Perfect Evening Routine to Avoid Insomnia and Fall Asleep Easier * I've never had trouble waking up in the morning. When the alarm goes off, I'm...Read More
* Honey: The Sweet Solution to Antibiotic Resistance * Since ancient times, honey has been used as a natural cure for infections, burns, and wounds; but as with most...Read More
* How to Take Control Of Your Health and Your Weight * Have you ever wondered why despite all the efforts you have put into drugs, nutritional supplements, diet,...Read More