* Red Soup * A recipe from Make Your Own Rules Cookbook by Tara Stiles * It’s silly to ignore some of the incredibly awesome benefits that some foods naturally hold...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* Walk With Me * Hey, brain researchers—yeah, you with the lab coats and electrodes. Where are all the studies on walking and relationships? On why taking a stroll together...Read More
* Improve Yourself Time for a history lesson: The Stone Age didn’t end because humans ran out of rocks. It ended because we kept learning and improving. If...Read More
* Yet Another Win for Coconut Oil * A new study suggests that coconut oil can be a safe alternative to anti-fungal drugs. Benjamin Franklin declared that “beer is proof...Read More
Golden Mylk Recipe for Inflammation and Digestion * Whatever would I do without my precious golden mylk? I can’t even fathom! It’s my coffee replacer, my agni (digestive...Read More
Can you hear me now? A Great New Cell Phone Law For Extra Tax Savings! The United States Congress recently passed a new law that allows corporations,...Read More
* 10 Affirmations for Staying Centered * Staying centered is key in life. When you’re centered, you can avoid getting easily led astray, becoming out of balance, and getting...Read More
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do Oust the weak links in your thinking and behavior patterns. Amy Morin December 1, 2015 For more than a decade in my work...Read More
Rohn: Begin With Gratitude and Watch the Miracles Flow Your Way Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want. Jim...Read More