* Cultivate the Perfect Evening Routine to Avoid Insomnia and Fall Asleep Easier * I've never had trouble waking up in the morning. When the alarm goes off, I'm...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* Honey: The Sweet Solution to Antibiotic Resistance * Since ancient times, honey has been used as a natural cure for infections, burns, and wounds; but as with most...Read More
* How to Take Control Of Your Health and Your Weight * Have you ever wondered why despite all the efforts you have put into drugs, nutritional supplements, diet,...Read More
* 5 Reasons You Should Be Eating Fermented Foods * Before you turn up your nose at fermented food, just remember this: If you’ve ever had pickles with your...Read More
* 20 Inspiring Quotes About Love * 'Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.' In life there are...Read More
* 4 Characteristics of People Who Are Mentally Tough * Mental toughness is the secret sauce for performing at the top of your game. Here’s how to get it. Want...Read More
* Walk With Me * Hey, brain researchers—yeah, you with the lab coats and electrodes. Where are all the studies on walking and relationships? On why taking a stroll together...Read More
* Carry-On Wellness * No matter the duration of your flight, it’s important to take good care of yourself. What you do—or don’t do—aboard the plane makes all the...Read More
* 10 Romantic Love Habits * Valentine’s Day stirs up the concept of romance, but what, exactly is it and how do we create it? Webster’s defines romance as “a...Read More
13 Ways to Take Care of Yourself Every Day * Don’t get stuck in an unhealthy daily grind. Here’s how to work “me time” into your busy schedule. It’s...Read More