* A Match Made In Heaven? * The tall man with silver hair sits next to me at the dinner party and smiles. We have yet to speak a...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* PFC Every 3: The Secret to Blood Sugar Stabilization * The secret to permanent weight loss isn’t a magic pill or exercise routine. It’s called “PFC Every 3.”...Read More
* Sorry, But Opposites Do Not Attract * A new study shows humans are drawn to people who are similar to them, whether it’s for romance or friendship. * Yin and...Read More
* The Fascinating Benefits Of Figs * It’s time to branch out and chomp down on this sweet, plump dried fruit. * Only familiar with figs because of their appearance in...Read More
* Fluid Motion: Have You Tried Aqua Yoga? * The 1950s had Esther Williams starring as a Million Dollar Mermaid. The 1990s had aqua aerobics classes on the Lido...Read More
* Yoga for Emotional Trauma * By creating a healing environment for your body through yoga, you can transform emotional trauma into well-being, release suffering, and come home to...Read More
* Secure Home Services Reasserts Importance of Clean Drinking Water * Water is a fundamental human need. Each person on Earth requires at least 20 to 50 liters of...Read More
6 Ways to Keep Your Attitude Up When Life Tries to Bring You Down * Instead of spending your time thinking about how bad things are, think about...Read More
* Sometimes Just Stepping Outside Is a Mark of Courage * On crowded streets, I often wonder who among us found it very hard to leave his or her...Read More
* Aloe Vera Juice is an Unexpected Beauty Booster * We’re calling it. This year’s most popular beauty booster isn’t going to be some delicate powder made of the...Read More