* It Takes a Positive Attitude to Achieve Positive Results * Realize that YOU are in control of how you think and feel. Your attitude determines the state of the...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* 10 Daily Habits Holding You Back From Success * There’s no such thing as an overnight success. All the successful people you admire achieved their success by making...Read More
Kale Salad with Apples, Avocado & Grilled Maple Tempeh * The aspens are changing their greens for yellows here in Colorado. Golden branches hug the base of the...Read More
* Leafy Green Recipes from Dr. Kale * Kaleslaw You may not think of coleslaw as sexy, and you’d be right—most coleslaw is far from a turn-on. But this colorful,...Read More
* How to Forgive * Science shows learning to forgive can make you happier and healthier. * Your mom told you to forgive. And most religions encourage forgiveness. Plus, it’s just...Read More
* 6 Secrets of Happy Relationships * Before the battles begin, we start out believing that being with this person will make us happy. Ironically, that’s the critical mistake… “This...Read More
Your Breath Is Your Super Power * If you’ve ever taken a yoga class, you’ve heard some reference to the breath at some point. We know it’s incredibly...Read More
Only You Can Decide Who You’re Going to Be * When I left for the University of Georgia in the fall of 1975, I had absolutely zero clue...Read More
* The Gift of Breath * A dear friend of mine recently succumbed to emphysema. Before he became ill, he’d been a scholar and a poet and a social...Read More