* 3 Essentials of Happy and Healthy Relationships * These are things that, when done over time, create the kinds of relationships you truly desire. Your loving spouse who shares...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
14 Reasons for a Beach Vacation Take the plunge for all these health benefits: 1. Feel Refreshed—Beach mist is filled with an abundance of anions (negative ions), which...Read More
* The 10 Breaths Practice * Excerpted from Ten Breaths to Happiness: Touching Life in Its Fullness, by Glen Schneider When a beautiful moment presents itself and you encounter something...Read More
* The Benefits Of Fish Oil * When a proper balance of omega-6s to omega-3s is achieved, both your body and mind both reap a number of benefits. * For decades,...Read More
* Acupuncture Can Treat High Blood Pressure * You might think that being jabbed with a needle and zapped with an electric shock would raise your blood pressure, but...Read More
Breaking the Cycle of Fear * The patient says to the doctor: “Doc, it hurts when I do this!” So the doctor nods her head sagely and replies,...Read More
10 Stories to Nurture your Most Important Relationships * During our last 10-day challenge, we explored the topic of nurturing our relationships. From self-love to romantic relationships and...Read More
* 4 Ways Seniors Can Stay Mentally Sharp * Staying mentally sharp is a goal most seniors have. We all want to stay as independent as possible for as...Read More
* Tips to Get the Best Out of Anti-Aging Products * Did you ever notice if your anti-aging products are showing any effects at all? Well, even the best...Read More