* 7 Ways Leaders Can Inspire Commitment to Goals * How to build your dream team and lead them to victory...Read More
You Can Whiten and Brighten Without Using Bleach!
Chlorine-Bleach is a chemical found in many of our homes and laundry rooms. Unfortunately, although it does a good job of whitening and brightening our clothing, even small amounts are toxic to our lungs and environmentally damaging. Some people who use bleach experience irritation, watering eyes, coughing when using bleach to remove stains. And some experience rashes and other skin reactions when wearing garments washed with cleaning agents that include bleach. I have provided some healthy bleach alternatives that may be helpful to those of you who would like to keep their home, clothes and bodies free from this harmful, toxic “cleaning” agent.
Click HERE to take a Virtual House Tour- For more information on hour Eco Friendly Product line- contact me at Hanamel369@gmail.com
* You're Already the Master of a Craft. But Which Is It? * Last night in the intensive-care unit, someone said of the patient we were visiting: "He was...Read More
* How Happy Brains Respond to Negative Things * New research provides a whole new understanding of the brain's amygdala—and suggests that happy people take the bad with the...Read More
* How Having a Childlike Imagination Can Change Your Life * The only limitations on your dreams are those you impose upon yourself. When we were children, we believed anything...Read More
* What Your Nails Can Tell You About Your Health * Anything going on inside your body will eventually appear on the outside—and your fingernails are a prime place...Read More
* Do These 30 Things If You Want to Be Unstoppable * A lot of people are good at what they do. Some are even elite. A select few...Read More
* 4 Motivational Quotes From Strong Women I Admire * In my life, I’ve been fortunate enough to be surrounded by strong women—my mother, who was regarded as a...Read More